viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Hypno's Lullaby


“Come little children, come with me

Safe and happy, you will be

Away from you’re homes, now let us run

With Hypno, you’ll have so much fun



Oh, little children, please don’t cry

Hypno wouldn’t hurt a fly

Be free, be free, be free, to play

Come down in my cave with me to stay



Oh little children, please don’t squirm

Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm

Hypno tells you this is true

But sadly, Hypno lied to you



Oh little children, you musn’t leave

Your families for you will grieve

Their minds will unravel at the seams

Allowing me to haunt their dreams



But surely, all of you must know

That it is time for you to go

Oh little children, you weren’t clever

Now you shall stay with me forever.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario